This Year's Special - One full yr of calling $2499!

Save $$$ this year!











I am offering you 15% off my prices listed below IF you will call me and have a FREE 15 min. consult and be open to all ideas that make YOUR calling work during these savvy consumer times.

Lin 310 601 7221

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Am I YOUR kind of Telemarketer/vice versa???

You are most likely reading this blog to decide if we are a professional match.

I am a very hard working Telemarketer.

I can do it all ...with very little input OR you can have all the controls you wish.

4.5 decades of exp. calling from my home / office.

Forte in getting results.

Daily written guarantee for you.

I want clients who want to keep the calling going as often as they can afford it.
Nothing is more upsetting than doing a great job only to find that the client sees no need to continue. This makes no sense. If it is working...you keep doing it.

Call to interview me today.


Lin Smith
310 601 7221

No comments:

Post a Comment