This Year's Special - One full yr of calling $2499!

Save $$$ this year!











I am offering you 15% off my prices listed below IF you will call me and have a FREE 15 min. consult and be open to all ideas that make YOUR calling work during these savvy consumer times.

Lin 310 601 7221

Thursday, February 17, 2011

WHAT CLIENTS ASK of me!!

Hello once again!

I wanted to list some things potential/current clients ask of me:

1. Can you do the calling yourself? YES
2. Can you hire more if need be? YES
3. Can you hire/train my people to do the calling? YES
4. Can we start small and add hrs. when I see it works? YES
5. Can you send me a hot email when you find a hot prospect? YES
6. Can you say my script the exact same way every time? YES
7. Can you switch up the script/based on personality you have on the phone? YES
8. Can you set appointments that people will show up for/remember? YES
9. Can you develop the whole calling program/follow thru? YES

Call me to discuss YOUR parameters.

No comments:

Post a Comment