This Year's Special - One full yr of calling $2499!

Save $$$ this year!











I am offering you 15% off my prices listed below IF you will call me and have a FREE 15 min. consult and be open to all ideas that make YOUR calling work during these savvy consumer times.

Lin 310 601 7221

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

WHAT I do NOT WANT TO DO!!

I got a call just the other day from a potential client.

When we got to the part about what HE is looking for in a Telemarketing rep/trainer/script writer...I was SHOCKED.

He started out saying he wanted someone who was like a lion in lambs clothing.
He further stated that he wanted a woman to entice men into buying.

WHAT is wrong with this picture?

Don't bother calling me if you have sex tactics in mind.
I do not call for anything illegal.
I DO call for just about anything that interests me AND is legal.

I trust my gut..and listen carefully to WHO WHAT WHEN WHERE AND WHY.
So call me and get a FREE 15% discount and a FREE 15 min. Consult.
You will be surprised what I can actually teach you about growing your business.

Lin T. Smith
310 601 7221
linsmith2476@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment